- Originality: (2) Only one other DI school has the nickname, and Charleston Southern is right on the coast, not 300 miles inland.
- Presentation: (1) Bucky lost a point for looking like a Klingon. If he shaved the goat he’d lose another point for looking like Cantiflas.
- Authenticity: (1.5) Bucky is supposed to represent the legendary Jean Paul LeBucque who may or may not have navigated underground channels as far as present-day Johnson City. I’m docking half a point for possible revisionist history.
- Intimidation Factor: (2) One look into those scurvy eyes would fill up even William Shatner’s underpants.
- Political Incorrectness: (2) Congratulations on retiring not only the Teacher nickname, but the Parrot sidekick “Pepper.”
- TOTAL: (8.5) Solid.